Thanks for trying out our beta of f.lux. We hope you like it.
What’s new in this version
- Expanded color temperature settings, down to 2700K
- f.lux can get even warmer as your display dims
- Simple control for Philips lights in your house, including Hue.
If it’s your first time, here are some tips for getting started
- Set your location
f.lux works a lot better if it knows exactly where you are.
- Adjust your screen so it looks how you like it.
- You can always find f.lux settings just to the left of your system clock.
- Our support is located at http://justgetflux.com/faq.html
Keep in touch
Find us on Facebook to hear about new versions and other news.
Also, follow us on Twitter.