We’ve posted a long-awaited update for Windows.
You can download it here.
Highlights of this beta include:
- warmer colors, down to 2700K
- f.lux for Philips Hue
- support for calibrated monitors
- movie mode (partially disable to watch a movie)
- disable until morning
- screen warms as you dim it
- fixes for Intel chipsets
- fixes for Windows 7+
Check it out and let us know what you think.
June 9 2013: f.lux version 3.2 update
- better animations, especially for slow transition mode.
If you have f.lux installed, it will update automatically.
June 6 2013: f.lux version 3.1
- settings now persisting correctly
- fixed website launching menu bug
- fixed menu problem with setting lighting
- enhanced Movie Mode to display more accurate blues and skintones.
If you have an older version, you can quit and relaunch the f.lux app to get the new update.